- 5 beautiful en-suite bedrooms that all can be doubles (super king) or large twin beds
- Large open plan living/dining area with open fire
- Huge south facing terrace with Weber gas BBQ
- Outdoor wooden hot tub with stunning views
- Use of the Coco Ski Wagon (for drivers over 25 yrs old)
- Ski room, boot rack (hot & cold air), & utility room
- Apple TV and surround sound
- Wifi in all rooms
- Fully catered with chef and chalet host (staff live next door)
Chalet Coco is a charming family chalet in a hamlet called Villarabout, just 2km from the main lifts of St Martin de Belleville. St Martin is the small, but stunning historic capital of the three valleys, home to Meribel, Courchevel, & other famous resorts. The Three Valleys has over 600km of on-piste skiing (the largest connected ski area in the world) & a lifetime of off-piste discovery. You will be spoilt for choice of restaurants, other winter sports and summer activities.
Chalet Coco has been lovingly designed by a father, mother, and son team. We are equally passionate about both skiing and property, so building a chalet together is the hatching of a well incubated dream. Good food and freindly service are key to a good holiday, so we work hard to secure the best team to look after your holiday at Chalet Coco.